National Housing Research Program (NHRP)
NHRP Research Agenda
Download the current NHRP Research Agenda
AHURI provides an evidence-base of practical, applied research to support policy development and to add new knowledge to housing studies and related disciplines.
We draw on the extensive capabilities of our research partners to deliver on our key research findings. There are eight AHURI Research Centres across Australia.
- AHURI Research Centre—Curtin University
- AHURI Research Centre—RMIT University
- AHURI Research Centre—Swinburne University of Technology
- AHURI Research Centre—The University of Adelaide
- AHURI Research Centre—The University of New South Wales
- AHURI Research Centre—University of South Australia
- AHURI Research Centre—The University of Sydney
- AHURI Research Centre—University of Tasmania
The NHRP Research Agenda is updated annually to provide direction in the development of this evidence-base and to set priorities for the annual funding round.
PDF File (432.5 KB)
PDF File (311.5 KB)
PDF File (558.5 KB)
PDF File (155.3 KB)
PDF File (471.5 KB)
PDF File (676.0 KB)