Downloading PDF reports
Assistance with accessing AHURI Research reports
Windows 10 Edge (version 15) issue
This issue affects users on Windows 10 using the latest version (15) of Edge (the new Internet Explorer). To avoid this issue, users are advised to use Google Chrome, or alternatively to implement one of the following two solutions:
Open PDFs using Edge (15) with the following workaround:
- Click on the PDF link so that you display the error.
- Select the three dots on the right-hand side of the browser.
- Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
Remove MS Edge as default PDF Viewer in Windows 10.
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
- Open Apps and select Default apps.
- Click the link Choose default apps by file type.
- Scroll down until you find .PDF entry and click on Edge next to it.
- Select any other PDF viewer on the list and set it as default PDF viewer temporarily.
- Then reset Edge as default viewer and close Settings.
- To execute the changes, its advisable to reboot PC.
For further assistance please contact AHURI via the contact details below.