AHURI BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
National Housing Conference 2019
Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin
27 – 30 August 2019
The biennial National Housing Conference is the single largest cross-sectoral event in Australasia for the social and affordable housing sectors.
AHURI is pleased to be convening the 2019 National Housing Conference in Darwin—the first time the conference has been held in the Northern Territory. More information about NHC 2019 will be released in the second half of 2018.
NHC 2019 will officially launch on 1 November 2018 - here is a rundown of what happens at launch:
- Super saver registration opens - Save $400 and register at our heavily discounted super saver rate
- Accommodation options available - a range of options close to the Convention Centre, including options to share with a colleague or friend to save on expenses
- Networking events announced - an exciting program of social networking events will be available to book including a visit to Darwin's iconic Mindil Beach markets
- Call for abstracts open - if you are interested in participating in the conference program submit an abstract to be considered by the program advisory committee
- Program overview released - our conference theme and supporting program streams will be released as well as an overview of the breakdown of sessions for three days
Consider a holiday in the NT
If you have never been to Darwin before this may be the perfect opportunity to bring the family with you and plan a holiday pre or post-conference.
With thanks to NT Tourism we will be providing a range of specially discounted offers for delegates who may like to plan an escape either side of the conference, all accessible to book via the official conference website.
To be notified of the announcement and to stay up to date with the latest Conference developments subscribe to the AHURI newsletter.
We look forward to seeing you in Darwin in 2019.