2017 AHURI funding round now open
A new funding round open for applications
11 Apr 2016
The 2017 AHURI funding round has now opened with the launch of the AHURI National Housing Research Program (NHRP) research agenda.
The potential Inquiry topics for this round have been determined by AHURI Research Centre Directors, the Australian Government and Chief Executives and key staff from state and territory housing departments.
Topics for consideration in the 2017 funding round are:
- Social housing as infrastructure
- Housing and family wellbeing
- Housing aspirations, expressed demands and trade-offs
- Housing and system disruptions
- Indigenous housing
- A national comparison of rent models
- Housing Assistance for older Australians in the Private Rental System
- Housing and data sets.
The 2017 AHURI funding round closes on 12 August 2016.
Interested researchers please visit our NHRP application page.