Final concurrent sessions now live for #NHCDarwin
All concurrent sessions announced for the near-complete National Housing Conference program
30 May 2019
The final six concurrent sessions for the National Housing Conference 2019 program are now online. This completes day three of a robust program that highlights innovations, leading edge practice and new ideas underpinned by the latest research.
This last block of panels and presentations will cast an expert focus on:
- The policy leaders and innovators in each state of Australia.
- Innovative partnerships between the private and community housing sectors, forging new pathways to funding outcomes.
- The interplay between tenant mental health and sustaining secure housing.
- Understanding the housing aspirations of Australians of all ages and income levels.
- Density, sustainability and diversity of housing in Australia’s cities.
This set of concurrent sessions sits within a robust program of panels, presentations and think tanks that hear from community members with lived experience, practitioners pushing for reform and policy leaders creating impact. View the program now.
The National Housing Conference is the largest gathering for the social and affordable housing sectors in Australasia and for the first time, it will be held in Darwin this year, from Tue 27 – Fri 30 August 2019 .