National Housing Conference 2019 Darwin—Registrations opening soon
Join the national conversation on the future of affordable housing
27 September 2018
It is time to start your planning for the National Housing Conference 2019 with registrations opening in just over a month, on 1 November 2018.
To be held in Darwin for the first time ever, the conference promises to deliver a fascinating insight into many of the unique housing challenges in the NT as well host a national conversation on the pressing policy issues facing the housing sector.
Here's a rundown of what is happening from November 1:
- Super saver registration opens - Save $400 and register at our heavily discounted super saver rate
- Accommodation options available - a range of options close to the Convention Centre, including options to share with a colleague or friend to save on expenses
- Networking events announced - an exciting program of social networking events will be available to book including a visit to Darwin's iconic Mindil Beach markets
- Call for abstracts open - if you are interested in participating in the conference program submit an abstract to be considered by the program advisory committee
- Program overview released - our conference theme and supporting program streams will be released as well as an overview of the breakdown of sessions for three days
Consider a holiday in the NT
If you have never been to Darwin before this may be the perfect opportunity to bring the family with you and plan a holiday pre or post-conference.
With thanks to NT Tourism we will be providing a range of specially discounted offers for delegates who may like to plan an escape either side of the conference, all accessible to book via the official conference website.
To be notified of the announcement and to stay up to date with the latest Conference developments subscribe to the AHURI newsletter.
We look forward to seeing you in Darwin in 2019.