NHC 2019 call for abstracts
Be part of the #NHCDarwin program
5 December 2018
Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit an abstract to be part of the National Housing Conference 2019 program. The NHC aims to present sessions in line with policy development and pertinent housing priorities, sparking diverse, evidence-based discussion.
The call for abstracts to fill a limited number of opportunities within the NHC 2019 program will close 31 January 2019.
Topics may include
- Indigenous housing and homelessness
- Housing as social infrastructure
- Partnering with the private sector
- Best practice in integrated housing support/tenancy management
- Local government and housing policy
- Affordable housing construction and design (urban, regional, international)
- Social impact investment
- Housing for people with disability
- Financing affordable housing
- Population growth, cities and decentralisation
- Growth of the private rental sector
- Sustainable housing and energy costs
- Alternative affordable housing models
- Housing and ageing
- Urban renewal
- Other (e.g. housing for refugees, regulation of the affordable housing industry)
This list is not exhaustive. The Conference will showcase the full spectrum of thought leadership and solutions in housing and cities To submit an abstract please read the NHC2019 Abstract Submission guidelines and submit at Oxford Abstracts.
The biennial National Housing Conference is the largest gathering for the social and affordable housing sectors in Australasia. In 2019 the NHC will be held in Darwin for the first time in its history and will run from 27 - 30 August. For more information and to register, head to the NHC website.