Welcome to the new AHURI website
Better connecting you to our research, policy analysis and events
29 Sep 2021
We are pleased to launch the brand new AHURI website – delivered as part of our ongoing commitment to ensuring our research, policy analysis and housing and urban industry news is accessible to our audiences.
We have made some important changes that we hope will make your experience more enjoyable, and most importantly, better connect you with the research you are looking for.
So what’s new?
Here’s some of the key changes:
- Updated menu – we’ve simplified our menu options so it’s easier to find what you are looking for. Choose from 5 options:
- Research – search our research library, or view our research by either our housing or cities research themes.
- Analysis – here is everything we produce to interrogate our research and what’s going on in housing and cities policy – our news, AHURI Briefs, media coverage and long-form policy analysis is all here.
- Services – find out more about what AHURI can do for you – you can commission us to deliver a range of research solutions – such as evidence reviews, program evaluations or expert advice.
- Events – our home for our flagship conference and events program – register for upcoming webinars and conferences, and view recordings from past events
- About – as you would expect – find out more about who we are and what we do, and the impact of our work on housing and cities policy and practice.
- New and improved report pages – a dramatically improved look for all research reports plus easy access to download resources and access related reports and resources
- Search function – a simplified yet superior search function will help connect you with what you are looking for. Simple filters help you further refine your search.
What do you think?
- As you begin to navigate the new site, we would value your feedback. If you find something that isn’t working or have any other questions or comments – please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.